Friday, August 15, 2008

Weird sleeping arrangements


I just thought I'd tell you that all of my children do have beds. Several of them have more than one.

However, they all prefer to sleep in the same room. And #2 and #3 prefer their Cars blow-up beds to their real mattresses and bedstands. It must be something about Lightning McQueen. I don't know.

But in spite of our having another bedroom with loft-style bunks in it and this little nursery having a comfy twin bed in it, they prefer the floor.

I don't understand it. But maybe, when I was six or when I was two, I would have.

So, for the moment, we're going with it. As long as they stay on their respective beds and s.l.e.e.p. (preferably all night long), it's fine with me.

2 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

It's the Cars bedding.
You know - cars tend to park (sleep?) all in one spot. so this is actually an indoor parking garage. :-)

Too fun.

A&EMom said...

It's really quite sweet they want to be together - not terribly weird at all.