Friday, December 12, 2008

Bookworm#2’s Twelve Days of Christmas (composed by himself)

On the first day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
a giant broccoli tree.
On the second day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
two asparagus...
On the third day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
three steamed potatoes...
On the fourth day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me !
four orange carrots...
On the fifth day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
a big bowl of mac and cheese....
On the sixth day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
six chicken nuggets, ...
On the seventh day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
seven schoolhouse cookies, ...
On the eighth day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
eight big yam rolls, ...
On the ninth day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
nine peeled apples, ...
On the tenth day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
ten green beans, ...
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
eleven ice cream bars
On the tweflth day of Christmas, my grandma fed to me
twelve pumpkin pies...

No comments: