Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WFMW: Blogging Break


When my house is falling apart and my kids are needing extra attention, it just doesn't pay to have my attention focused on the computer screen. That's when I know I need a blogging break!

It's hard. I love to come and write something in the evenings, but in this particular season, there just isn't always time! My job is to nurture and nourish my husband and children and to keep nature from taking over my house. Right now, reading email and checking up on friends' blogs are all I can accomplish - and that's because I can do those things one-handed. :)

So, I just took a few weeks off - and I bet it will be several more before I am back to regular posting. We are planning a trip to the lake in the near future, and I'll be trying to get some long-planned posts written while I'm up there so that I can post them when I get back.


I must go get some work done because we have friends coming in an hour, but you can read more WFMW posts at Rocks in my Dryer!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I agree 100% !! Great post and even greater reminder! :o)

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

Thanks for the great reminder.

Peculiar Blogs said...

well I will miss you, but I TOTALLY understand! Have a great break!

Erica said...

I agree girlie! Focus on those sweet boys and hubby.