Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Animal sounds

Long time, no post. I've been busy preventing #4 from eating dust bunnies and #3 from climbing bookshelves and #2 from dismantling the VCR.

#3 is in a funny stage - the animal stage. In one day he is fourteen different animals. And he goes around growling and meowing and cock-a-doodle-do-ing. And if I oink or moo or hee-haw back he just goes into gales of giggles - laughs until he almost can't breathe

He was also just riding his Thomas the Train push toy (his "car") through the house going to "Grandma's" (the fireplace) wearing a blanket around his shoulders (his "coat"). Think he's trying to tell me something? Oh - now he is "ready go home 'gain." I ask, "You're coming back from grandma's?" and he says, "Yes, mudder."

Oh, he's a hoot! If only I could record every moment!

2 comments:

Jim & Amy said...

We sure miss you guys!

Tammy and Parker said...

Welcome back!

And what a cutie you have on your hands! :)

Tammy and Parker