Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh, what a Thursday.

Oh my.
Got up.
Got ready.
Packed for a week.
Went to the picture studio.
Did pictures.
Waited on digital stuff to load.
Waited
Waited some more
Waited some more
Waited even longer
Choose my purchases.
Waited to pay
Waited longer
Paid.
Ate lunch with Mimi and Gram at Panera Bread.
Came back (#2 went to Mimi's)
Napped the babies
Had short playdate with a new friend who has twins who #3's age
Sent them home.
Packed up again.
Hugged #2 hello.
Kissed my husband hello.
Loaded up and went to dinner and a small group meeting at a friend's house.
Dinner was tasty
Meeting was OK.
#2 did NOT have a successful evening - refused to go to timeout in his carseat and got himself into all sorts of trouble.
Came home - got kids bathed.
#3 tripped and split his chin - gaping and bleeding
Went to Children's Urgent Care.
Got him glued back together.
Came home
Put him to bed
Put #4 to bed
Ate chocolate cake
Typed this.
Answered email.
Crashed.

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Not that I'm not sympathetic - you know I am...but the first thing that popped into my head..
well, actually it was the second...
so the second thing that popped into my head was:

And you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about.
That's what it's all about!