Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bragging on #2


Since it turns out that I use my blog more for daily life than for our school, let me catch you all up. We are now on Week 15 of My Father's World Kindergarten (Elephants, by the way). #2 is reading move CVCs with effort. He's rather proud of himself. He's enjoyed several read alouds very much lately, and his ability to concentrate on a story is improving. His attention span is lengthening. We've worked very hard on obedience, and we are seeing great progress. He is maturing in so many ways! And yet, he's very boy - just as we'd expect. And very sweet. Tonight at dinner, he leaned over to me and said, "Mama, you're a great cook-er." (Apparenly his hot dog, cheese, bread (all separate, by the way) and banana were quite tasty). After a lot of work, he will taste new foods without gagging and take medication when necessary without throwning a fit. His progress amazes me. He is a big help (sometimes too helpful :))

I enjoy him immensely!

No comments: