Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tagged: From A to Z

From A to Z:


A- Available or married? Married
B- Best Friend? Have several
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, please
D- Drink of Choice? Yummy coffee
E- Essential Item? Husband
F- Favorite Color? Purple, today
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms - preferably sour
H- Hometown? Tulsa, Oklahoma
I- Indulgence? Starbucks
J- January or February? January - a nice quiet month
K- Kids? Four boys
L- Life is incomplete without? #1 - we miss him daily
M- Marriage Date? July 25, 1998
N- Number of Siblings? 1
O- Oranges or apples? Currently, oranges.
P -Phobias/Fears? Snakes
Q-Favorite Quote? Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. (Helen Keller)
R- Reason to Smile? My boys
S- Season? Winter
T- Tag three people! No, thanks - I'll just waste my own time. :)
U- Unknown fact about me: My shoulder just got used for a Kleenex. :)
V- Valentine's plans? Eat a frosted sugar cookie; spend the evening with my darling husband
W- Worst habit? Wasting too much time
Y- Your favorite food? Most things Mexican
Z- Zodiac? I don't care. :)

No comments: