Monday, March 5, 2007

Well, THAT was a busy weekend!

I can't even really tell you what we did. I just was busy! I did some shopping - bought
a new vacuum and some used books and groceries. We went to church. We had Sunday lunch with my parents (spaghetti and meatballs, yum yum). Overall, we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

We had brunch on Saturday with NurturingMommy and her kids. That was a blast (as always) - both of our households and our gatherings will be changing in the next few weeks as we each give birth to another baby. It's kind of funny. We grew up together, NM and I, and four years ago we each gave birth to a boy - eight weeks apart. The boys are the best of friends. We are about to repeat the event - we know mine's a boy and we think her's is, too, and we are due exactly eight weeks apart. God's kind of funny, isn't he?


I still haven't gotten my Blog Party post up. I'll try to get to it tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to stay awake during quiet time and get that done - today, I napped.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so glad you are double posting! It makes it much easier for me to comment~
One of my friends had her three kids at exactly the same times I had my three. Her oldest is a month older than Billy, her second is three weeks older than Harrison and her youngest is two weeks younger than Macy. I guess we were on the same schedule!