Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WFMW: When the bandage needs pizazz


#2 had a huge bike wreck yesterday, and no bandaid in the house - or in Walgreens for that matter - was quite big enough for the initial mess. We had to resort to a nonstick pad and some tape. Big, white, and boring - he is use to Incredibles bandaids, so that wasn't going to go over very well. However, next to the nonstick pads, I saw a box of Little Einsteins bandaids, and I had a brainstorm. Here's what we came up with:

My mother would say I wasted a bandaid. I disagree. Leo and Rocket brought quite the smile - and they look upside down to the rest of the world, but they are right side up for #2.

3 comments:

Girl Gone Wild said...

That's really cute and a great idea! I'll have to remember that. I'm sure it will come in handle REAL soon.

MC Milker said...

Good idea! Could you use stickers as well?

Nikki said...

Great idea! I like what mc milker said as well-- using stickers.