Friday, February 9, 2007

Blogger Friend School Assignment #17: Snack Time

I've missed a bunch of Blogger Friend School Assignments. I'm going to have to catch up at some point. But for now, I'm just going to do the one for the current week:

What do you and your kids snack on at your house?

I don't have pictures, but we eat fruit or cheese and crackers or honey bread (not for baby) or cinnamon toast. Occasionally, it's "rabbitsies and cheerios." That is actually Annie's Cheddar Bunnies mixed with Clifford Crunch - a cereal similar to Lucky Charms, but without the marshamallows. Our bread is homemade and whole wheat, so none of these options are horribly unhealthy.

And now that you know what we eat, I'm going to put my sleepy self to bed. I have an early morning tomorrow. :)

No comments: