Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's not Tuesday, but I'll still tackle it!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I missed Tackle It Tuesday, and then I remembered that I wanted to participate. Our playroom needed major tackling - and so did corner of the living room that holds some toys. Tomorrow is #3's First Birthday, so there are more toys coming. It was time to manage the ones we have.

The Before:




After:






And, since it doesn't look like I did a lot - this is what went in the trash and the give-away pile:

1 comment:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

I love the painting of the house on your playroom wall! Is there another one behind the cube bookshelves? Were they hard to do? I'm going to re-do my son's room since it is just really plain with white walls and I'd love to spruce it up with rocket ships and stuff that he loves and your photos gave me some great ideas : )
Thanks,
BChsMamaof3
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3